Skip to main content

Rottweiler Puppy Miraculously Survived After Eating Glue Container.

Most adult, giant dogs sometimes don’t care about their size. Most dogs have no understanding of things in the human world. Puppies are always very attentive to every new things around them. They are loves to check what they are. Then unexpectedly they may even face various problems. This is a best example for that.

Image 01

A couple in Kansas City miraculously saved their Rottweiler puppy after eating a container of gorilla glue. Teresa Sanders and Aaron Blake are the very loving dog owners. They love their energetic 7-month-old puppy, Lucy. One day Blake was repairing his exercise equipment with using gorilla glue. He often uses gorilla glue to repair these exercise equipment. While repairing them, he turned back and saw an unexpected thing. Their rottweiler had completely smashed the gorilla glue container.

Image 02

Blake was shocked. Within 20 minutes, the puppy became dehydrated and weak. They rushed the puppy to the emergency vet clinic as soon as possible. By the time they got there, her stomach had already swollen like a watermelon. The vet said Lucy suffered a severe growth a cantaloupe size large mass in her stomach. And if the owners had not brought the puppy immediately, Lucy would have to leave her life within a day. The vet removed the large mass as quickly as possible.

By the next day, Lucy started eating again. Blake said the vet performed a miracle and saved the puppy for them. One of the main reasons why Lucy ate it was because gorilla glue usually has a very sweet smell. Dogs love that smell. So if you are a dog owner, don’t forget to keep an eye on your pets. Because anything can happen to them at any moment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *