Skip to main content

Rottweiler Amazingly Survived After Eat 30 Rubber Gloves.

Dogs often try to eat everything they see. It is a habit that comes naturally to them. But they don’t know whether those things are good for their health or not. Sometimes dogs eat even the most valuable things in the house and sometimes they can even lose their lives because of them. This is a perfect example of that.



Rambo, a Rottweiler, lived with his family in Yorkshire. The family loved the dog very much and they all lived as one family. One day, the dog’s owner, Darren Coyne, noticed a some change in his dog’s health. Rambo’s activity had become less and he seemed to have some problem. So Darren took the dog to the vet. The 7-year-old dog was taken to Vets4Pets Leeds for several tests.



But even the vets couldn’t figure out what had happened to the dog. So Keith Leonard, vet and owner of Leeds Birstall Vets4Pets 24/7, gave the dog a thorough examination. There the tests revealed that there was something foreign in the dog’s stomach. And the vets said that it should be remove as soon as possible. So the vets tried hard for several hours to save the dog’s life. In the end they were taken out of the dog’s stomach, which was totally unexpected thing.



Image 01

They took out about 30 rubber gloves from the dog’s stomach. After that, not only the doctors but also the owner were surprised. According to the vets, they had never seen anything like it before. However, due to the owner’s quick thinking, the dog’s life was saved. These gloves belong to the owner, Mr. Darren. He uses rubber gloves for his work and since a few weeks his rubber gloves started missing. But he didn’t care about it.



But now it has been revealed that
what really happened to them. After returning home, Mr. Darren searched the house and found another box of rubber gloves under the dog’s bed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *