Skip to main content

Rottweiler Miraculously Survives After Eating 30 Rubber Gloves.

It is a habit of little kids to eat everything they see. Dogs are often like little kids. Eating everything they see is a habit that comes naturally for dogs. But they don’t understand whether those things are good or not. Sometimes they even eat the most valuable things in the house. But because of this habit of theirs, they can even lose their lives by eating some things.

Rambo is a such large rottweiler living in Yorkshire. He was loved by his family like a family member and they were like one family. One day, 7-year-old Rambo’s owner, Darren Coyne, noticed a change in his beloved dog’s health. Rambo’s activity was greatly reduced. His behavior patterns also changed a lot. So the owner realized something was wrong and took the dog to Vets4Pets in Wakefield for treatment as soon as possible.

The Rottweiler was taken to Vets4Pets Leeds for several tests. At first, the vets did not say anything about the dog’s health. Because it was difficult even for them to find out what really happened to the dog. Eventually Keith Leonard, owner of Leeds Birstall Vets4Pets 24/7, and the veterinary team examined the dog. There they discovered that there was something foreign in Rambo’s stomach. And they said that it should be removed as soon as possible.

Accordingly, after several hours of hard work, they extracted something completely unexpected from the dog’s stomach. That’s about 30 rubber gloves. Not only the vets, but even the owner couldn’t believe it. Veterinarians further said that although dog’s external condition was good, his internal condition was not so good. Mr. Darren always uses rubber gloves for his work and they were in his car.

Image 01

Rambo also often goes on many trips with him. Somehow the dog must have seen these rubber gloves in the meantime. After that they must have been eaten anyway. After returning to the house, he was able to find a glove box and several other gloves hidden under the Rottweiler’s bed. So, if he had continued to eat these, his life would surely have ended.

Image 02

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *