Skip to main content

Rottweiler Puppy AAmazingly Survive After Eating Bottle of Gorilla Glue.

All dogs are like babies. None of us know what they will do in the next moment. Dogs usually try to chew everything they see. It is a common dog trait. Therefore, many dog owners buy chew toys for their pets. But some dogs try to chew everything they see, no matter how many toys they have. Because of this, sometimes even their lives can be lost.

Today we are going to tell you such a story. This is a great lesson for every pet owner.

image 01

Theresa Sanders and Aaron Blake have a very energetic seven-month-old Rottweiler puppy named Lucy. If you’re a dog owner, you know that puppies tend to chew everything they see more than adult dogs. One day, Aaron was repairing exercise equipment with Gorilla Glue. A few minutes later, when he turned his back, he saw something he had never expected. He was completely confused. Their beloved Lucy had jumped onto the kitchen table, grabbed the Gorilla Glue container and chewed it to pieces.

They couldn’t figure out what to do. This type of glue apparently has a sweet smell that the dogs like. So Lucy must have eaten it. She ate it very fast. Within twenty minutes, Lucy’s health began to change completely. Her health became very weak and she started to become dehydrated. So they took her to a vet as soon as possible.

But by the time she got there, her belly had grown a lot. After being taken in for treatment, the vet said that result of ingesting the glue, Lucy’s stomach had grown to the size of a watermelon. The owners thought they would not be able to save her life. They left she at the veterinary center for treatment and returned home. But their hearts were with Lucy. It was a very dark day for them.

The vet removed the large mass from Lucy’s stomach and by the next day Lucy’s condition was became normal. She started eating. The owners could not believe this. Because it really is like a miracle. They said there was no hope when they left at night. So we are so thankful to the Vet staff for miraculously saving the Lucy’s life.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *